Sunday, October 31, 2010

AntiVirus!!! Is it really important????

Owwhhhh!!! Owhhhh!!! Have you experience your PC, NOTEBOOK even your HANDPHONE being attack by the virus???? Is it actually a virus or just another application that been detected as a VIRUS????

Well the reason I choose this topic because I HAD EXPERIENCED this!! say it out loud " MY NOTEBOOK , PENDRIVE even my HP being attacked by the virus!! ". For ages, since I learn how to use notebook I never ever been attack by the virus. Only this semester it comes and hunting me... Now i know how does it feel when my friends told me that they have to format their notebook, do this do that, bla bla bla.... Maybe some of you may say this topic is outdated but I need to stress out the importunates to have an original antivirus. Its true when people said, prevention is better than cure. I totally agreed and admit it.

It all happen when I started to plug in my pendrive into our lovely computer at computer lab. hihihi..Lovely!! Since that our official class for this semester.. Hopefully we will get better and conducive class for next semester.. AMIN.. eh eh eh..Back to the topic... Continue... It happen when all of us been superb busy with our assignment... DATELINE!! All reports need to be submit!! Sad crying heart Only that i realize, my antivirus already out of date. No protection for my notebook and I'm open for being attack by the ad ware, spy ware and all sort of virus.

The next step is to do some research and study about latest anti virus. Some said KASPERSKY is the best option for now.. But as a smart buyer, I need to consider another options. Well, there are tons and tons of anti virus in the market and some of it, I does not even aware about their existent.Shocked heart

And finally, after I made a comparison, and get financial approval from my Lovely Daddy, I choose Norton Internet Security 2011. The reason is because, it include all the packages and this what i looked forward. Their latest technologies and upgrade version includes the :

  • Antivirus
  • Antispyware
  • Anti Rootkit
  • Smart Firewall
  • Network Monitoring
  • Parental Controls
  • Norton Safe Web
  • Professional- Strenght AntiSpam
  • Identity Protection

Others additional information: Norton Internet Security 2011 comes with system requirement and customers need to check your notebook compatibility.

Here are the system requirements:

  • Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later Home/Professional/Media Center
  • Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
  • Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
  • Minimum Hardware Requirements
    • 300MHz or faster processor
    • 256MB of RAM(512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool)
    • 200MB of available hard disk space
    • CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
  • Browser support for Vulnerability Protection and Phishing Protection
    • Microsoft Internet Explorer® 32-bit 6.0 or higher (32-bit only)
    • Mozilla Firefox® 3.0 and later

So people, I would love to remind all of you about the importunates to get an antivirus! Highly recommended Norton Internet Security 2011 at the recommended price RM108.99.

SO PROTECT YOUR PC!! It will save cost to re-format and save your energy to re-do all your works!! PEACE people!!

Prepared by:

Norfa'izah Binti Safaruddin
(FIZIE)
2009559995

No comments:

Post a Comment